Looking for the best project management software? Imagine getting your hands on a business-to-business service that would help your employees efficiently cooperate on projects and provide flexibility to integrate with existing workflow. Make complex tasks look simpler with a project management tool. Asana and Wrike are two popular tools to manage projects, simplify processes, allow teams to track progress, collaborate from different platforms, and communicate clearly. Find the best tool tailored to your specific needs.
Let us compare Wrike vs Asana to assess their strengths and weaknesses.
- Asana is a cloud-and mobile-based solution to improve collaboration and employee productivity. The focus is to facilitate teamwork without email and plan and manage projects without relying on email. Create projects and tasks, divide tasks among team members, add employees to specific tasks, share projects, collaborate & communicate, and send messages to employees so everyone is on the same page.
- Wrike is a collaboration software solution that streamlines communication and teamwork and improves business efficiency. It is all about working smarter and getting it done faster and more efficiently. It lets you prioritize tasks, monitor updates in real time, communicate with team, and provide timely feedback.
Both systems focus on putting all tools at one place, where you can connect, interact, and collaborate with other members.
- Asana offers free plans for teams comprising less than 15 users. The free plan comes with basic dashboard, enables unlimited tasks & projects, and facilitates conversations. Premium plan includes data export, unlimited dashboards, centralized administration, private teams and projects. Starts at $3 per month per user.
- Wrike basic plan is designed for a team of 5. Other features include files sharing, advanced email integration, task management, iPhone/Android apps, Spreadsheet view, basic app integration, and activity stream in real-time. It is available in 3 flexible pricing plans designed for different business needs. Starts at $49 per month for 5 users.
- The task management solution helps users create and assign tasks from one place. It helps you stay current with important details along with easy access to files, documents, ideas, and conversations. Asana features issue tracking and CRM and contact management capabilities. It also comes with templates and mobile dedicated app for Android and iOS users. Visualize goals, create plans, track details by building custom views from tasks given to teams, and send status reports.
- All information is just a click away with Wrike. The information is always kept up-to-date, ensuring that team members are always aware of deadlines, so they can complete tasks easily and meet deadlines. This also ensures that they can monitor updates, prioritize tasks, while managers can provide timely feedback.
- Asana is designed to work seamlessly with a range of apps and software solutions via partnerships and API. Some of the major Asana integrations include Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Chrome Extension, MailChimp, and WordPress, among others. Users can create future plans, visualize goals, track performance and critical details, check teammate’s priorities, thus reducing the requirement for sending status reports, email messages, and meetings. The platform allows you to wipe out pesky status emails, so you can create custom workflows. With Asana, you can create sections for each project phase.
- Wrike works with a number of applications, making collaboration easy for teams, including IBM, Gmail, Googe Drive, DropBox, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Box. It also ensures that your business remains productive on the go. With Wrike comes an open API for integration and users have a solution focused on social collaboration for sharing updates on project status & schedule and task allocation. You can create status reports to match the actual stage of the tasks.
- Asana offers app Instagantt for Fantt tracking, though it does not offer native bar chart capabilities.
- Wrike provides integrated Gantt charts so users can track project progress. This specific feature is not available in the free plan.
Similarities in Both Systems
Both task management software offer an easy-to-navigate interface, so users can track progress at any time from anywhere and understand performance. Get a real-time view of things and monitor individual projects. The ability to relate one task to more than one project is another feature of both systems, that too without duplication.
Still looking for the best project management solution? Are you confused whether to choose Wrike or Asana? Well, come in touch with ITQlick experts. There are many task management solutions to choose from, and you may feel overwhelmed for choice. Worry not! Our experts can help you cut through the hype and choose the best fit software that meets your specific business needs and helps you grow, improve, and succeed.