Document management software acts as a sophisticated digital filing cabinet to share, store, manage, and track critical business documentation.
Document management software not only keeps your company’s documents organized, but also facilitates collaboration within and among teams, as well as with clients.
Enhanced tracking features record the changes made to the document by different users, while allowing access to previous versions of the document.
Some other features offered by document management software include:
• Ability to set access and editing functions for users
• Advanced search functions
• Compatibility with other business software and apps for ease of integration
• Enhanced security features, such as encryption and password protection
• Specialized document management software products ensure compliance with industry specific privacy and security regulations.
Whether your business is a startup or a large established corporation, you will find document management software to meet your company’s needs.